Sunday, November 30, 2008

Workholic?

I have this feeling of emptiness.


No , i am not pining for some woman or a love life. Am too much of a bachelor type to commit anyway.

I just need something to do. A hobby (besides eating) or some project. Which makes me wonder one thing:


Workholic am I?


Cause i get reduced to this almost machine like status when i'm occupied. I reply in short to msn chats from close friends. I ignore smses. And i rant on this blog to reduce stress , or find company to go running with. And then , back to a machine like status.


Thing is, i HATE sitting still in a room or sleeping for long periods. My current morning routines (if you could call that) is to sleep at 2 or 3 am , wake up at 9 or 10am, indulge in a looong hot shower , coffee and an apple , read the news , blog a bit , and then out of my room for some work the rest of the day.

At night , its usually reading blogs and trying new ways to speed up my IBM (which caused it to crash twice when i played with command prompt one too many times).

Thank god i have something to do now in NTU. Otherwise its home for me. Can leave in 4 hours at any given time before 11 at night. Passport , my fugly field pack , ringgit , and then off to the train or bus station in johor. Will reach home in time for breakfast.

Come to think of it. Wonder what i should do at home? It seems security is not too good (at least that's what a pal said). OH! I can take my driver's license. Then maybe i can take the cars out for a spin :P

Cable TV (Astro) ? Funnily am losing interest in it. I hardly watch Man Utd play anymore. I just want to do other things.

Oh well,

Cheers from the,

Matrix