Friday, November 14, 2008

The Slacker in me has woken up.

I'm slacking.


I used to (during the semester) :

1) Wake up at 5 am

2) Study

3) Go to class at 8.30 (or running with Audrey at 6.30 or whoever could wake up at 6am)

4) Push the whole day and sleep at 10 or 11.

Now (during exams) :

1) Wake up at 8 /9 or 11am

2) Shower for half and hour.

3) Make nice cup of coffee (using MILK and sugar and coffee powder , not the premixed stuff)

4) Watch Youtube videos till like an hour or 2 after waking up.

5) Study for an hour or so and then go for lunch , or tapau back to the room and watch another 1 or 2 hours worth of vids

6) Try to study , but end up blogging.

7) FINALLY start studying properly after 5 or 6pm.

8) Dinner at 8 plus.

9) Study again till like 10pm , and then slack again , normally involves going online and trying random chats with people , whom are often studying and stressing out (i apologise)

10) Sleep at 1 or 2 am after watching an hour's worth of this:


Maybe i'm burnt out. Or maybe the easy Mechanics of Materials paper has made me question my paranoia style of studying my engineering modules this time around. Did i do too much? Maybe i should have gone and watched Quantum of Solace yesterday.

Or maybe i'm just letting my guard down for the 2 papers i SU-ed. Quantum Mechanics and Linear Algebra and Differential Equations.

Or maybe i'm relaxed cos i have a very slack exam schedule:


I had 5 days to study for 2 subject i had SU-ed (meaning i just have to pass em , my grades for em won;t be factored into my GPA)

I had 5 days to study for my first paper (maybe that's why it was easy?)

I have 5 days to study for my final 2 papers , one of which is an open book one.


*WIDE GRIN*


I think i'd better start studying again......this posting is making me feel guilty.



Cheers from the,

Matrix