Friday, June 22, 2007

New Record...and a new dog.

Yeaps. I have not much talent. But.....when i do break personal records i like to celebrate a little bit and prance around like a proud stallion. Aw..come on. WE ALL HAVE EGOS TO BE SATISFIED.

Right. I love football. Though i'm not superb at it i do have one talent concerning football that i'm very proud of. I can tap (juggle with legs) a football very well, being able to keep it up in the air using my head, shoulders, thighs and BOTH feet more then 50 times.

Today is special as i broke my personal best of keeping a deflated football up 85 times to 97..just 3 shy of a century. Sure...i'll blog again when i reach 110 times.

The thing i'm proud of is not the fact that i kept it up so many times...but the fact that i did it using a HALF FILLED football which is much more difficult to control. YAY!..i do love tooting my own horn when i do stuff like this..LOLZ.


Anyway, got a new dog. Its a Beagle and the reason we took it was it was free and needed a new home as the old owner was moving into an apartment that doesn't allow pets. We decided to retain its original horrible name which is "Happy"....*shudders* as the dog will be able to adapt more quickly to its new surroundings if we did this.

Frankly, i had planned to name the mutt (its a bitch) Beth ( after the character in Little Women) or Joan (after Joan of Arc) or Mary ( after Mary, the Queen of Scots) or some other historical figure as is the case with my family. Allow me to explain.

I have a Shar-Pei i keep in my Grandfather's house called Mao Tze Dong (after the communist leader in China),

My aunt has an Alsation she calls Caesar (after Julius Caesar).

And i had plans of caling the new dog Stalin is it was a male......need to know more?



Cheers Mates!