Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Deja Vu Post......New Record....and a New Dog.

Yeaps, this is a follow up on another post i did recently:


I've officially broken my ball tapping record of 97 taps. Kept the ball up exactly 136 times this time. Celebrated by whooping vulgarly so much so that a few passing joggers gave me funny looks, and shooting the ball out of the house and into the neighbor's opposite us...bit embarrassing that part.

Neways, as promised, here are the pics of my new dog:


Happy looking......happy?



Sacrificed my new Wilson tennis ball


Taking a breather...


I took her for her daily evening jog. I follow this route that takes me through three housing estates (tamans), and usually on the return leg, i almost always run into these couple of hot punjabi girls, on the way back from....somewhere..don't really know. Anyway, i ran into them again with Happy and they stopped, stared, waved to me and the dog, came across the road and patted her and the conversation went like this:

Them: Hi!, What's her name? Its a beagle no?
Me : Yeah. Name's Happy.
Them: Where did you get her from?
Me : Got her free. An acquaintance was moving to an apartment that doesn't pets, so she left her to us.
Them : Oooh, you're lucky. Our dad doesn't allow us to have dogs.
Me : Ouch. Harsh.
Them : It is. What's your name anyway, we see you jogging here a lot.
Me : Yuva
Them : I'm Jasvin and this is my sister Preita.
Me : Nice to meet you'll. Hey, gotta go, need to finish my round. See you'll around.
Them: Same here. Bye.



The power of a cute animal. AWESOME.


Cheers Mates!