Friday, October 2, 2009

Women are tiresome....


I finally sat down at watched "Twilight" at 2 am after finishing off my day's quota for hitting the books. Yeah, its the one week study break and i want to score well this semester.

On another note, i am snappy and easily irritable of late. Its one of those moods where anyone apart from my really close friends can tick me off when they act dumb and irrational and just end up wasting my time.


Women to be more specific.


I like helping people. I don't do it to feel good about myself, i really want to help when someone asks me for it. I think its utter selfishness when you're in a position to make someone's life just that little bit easier and you don't, simply cause it happens to be a tad bit inconvenient for yourself.

Selfish idiots piss me off, but that's another story....

I understand women bitch and often they just want a listening ear. I totally understand this, and i oblige as is the normal protocol. To read this (especially if you are a woman) might cause you to think of me as a rather mechanical, emotionally dead person , who follows a set norm that makes up what one might call "a normal behavioural pattern"

You see, i know how to be nice. Its knowledge i gained through my years as a bad tempered person, and the nice person you see now is nothing more than an uber hot tempered individual exercising a heavy amount of self control rather easily to avoid hurting someone's feelings.

I can explode when i want to, and trust me , when i do, its because you jolly well deserve it. I know when i am right. And when i know i am right, i will defend that fiercely.


Back to bitching women....


So, a friend of mine finds me online, and she asks if i have time to talk to about her boyfriend. I oblige, being free at that moment, a kind of lull period in my normal study routine.

She tells me her problems, I listen, and i do the next natural thing. I dispense solutions based on what i know of men. I do know a lot, me being one and all.....

I suggest she talks over her issues with her boyfriend, and its got to be a serious mature talk, not one overflowing with emotion. She says this which pisses me off:


"Why should i try to solve this? He's the guy, he should know how i feel, sense it and come after me"


And that made me snap.

Don't get me wrong. She is usually a very nice person. Just a bitch sometimes.

I ignored her, not wanting to hurt her with my ready arsenal of sharp retorts. She nudges me, keep nudging me, and i snapped:


"I'm not your bloody boyfriend. You don't want to take my advice and you have the audacity to still bug me when obviously this conversation is over. If you want your bf to take hints about your emotional state, why don't you start with trying to sense how i feel? I took time , one bloody hour talking to you despite being busy, i put in 100% effort and devoted all my attention to solving your bf problems, and you blow me off in the end and you don't even value my advice. People like you make me thank the heavens i am spared the nonsense that is a relationship and the heartache and emotional cost. Screw this, i'm going back to my books. You are so not worth my time."


I have no regrets. Someone has to tell her that she can hurt people if she continues doing what she is doing. And if she does not change, that relationship of hers is going to end. She can hate me for what i said. I don't care. I have closer friends who truly understand how i operate, people i can talk to rationally and know me.

Sometimes, chivalry and gentlemanliness goes out the window and you just have to be practical. Ladies, please leave your notions of a patient, gentle , kind Yuva at the door. I am not always nice and I do have a breaking point. Please understand this.

When i give advice, LISTEN. If you think i am wrong, correct me! But don't ignore it as if all i said was a waste of time. And please don't give me the line, "You just don't understand women."

I do. And don't underestimate me. People like me are nice because we know how to treat a lady. We do tend to go a bit overboard sometimes with too many jokes, but generally we are not jerks. But we do snap, and when we do, you will hate us, because it will hurt more when i lose it with you.

I'm going to bed. Its been a long day and I have to look forward to more emo-ing women tmr...




The Matrix