Friday, May 22, 2009

Perhaps



Perhaps i ought to start a rock band, and then simply play covers of all things Metallica, Black Sabbath , Bon Jovi, Sum 41, Hinder ....... to name a few.

There is something sooo cool about strumming to your favourite song on a guitar and having a bunch of crazies jamming with you. I do admit, this is from that part of hidden character in me. The rock loving, head bashing , risk taking , want-to-screw-u-and tell-u-what-u-dun-wanna-hear Yuva that hardly anyone ....... no scratch that ...... that NOONE has yet encountered.

Except my mom on occasions when she bursts into my room and i happen to be in the midst of an imginary hardcore rendition of Metallica's "Some Kind of Monster" , or Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Freebird" , lost in my own world of awesome and truly evergreen guitar rifts.

That being said, i do admit, i have never really been a fan of hip-hop / R n B blues stuff which plague the clubbing and pubbing scene. 

Gimme my classic rock and heavy metal and indie rock anyday. Nothing beats down on techno crap like the magical work on a Stradivarius by a talented rock guitarist.



Perhaps

I ought to travel as far as i can and leave everyone behind for like a year or so. Meet new people, get out of my comfort zone , go on an adventure into the unfamiliar. Mmmmm , South Africa sounds exotic enough.

Wish I had enough cash to do that. Never mind, will do that ONCE! or more if i happen to enjoy it =))

My roomie and I were thinking of taking a looong road trip with our bikes after graduation. After mine at least (he graduates a year earlier). I hope to have a new bike by then. Because of my brother ratting me out to THE MOM , i officially have a problem with her until i sell it off.



Perhaps.....


Cheers from the,


Matrix