Saturday, July 21, 2007

Potter-Mania was kinda surpressed here.

Woke up today with a slight fever. Twas entirely my fault actually. Allowed myself to get dehydrated on friday when i stayed in school from 7.30am to 7.00pm....it being my last day working before going off on what i think is a well-deserved vacation with PE1 in Pangkor (Wei Kiat and Hehn....if you guys don't confirm it by monday..blood will flow...). Chatted with all the teachers, got multiple reference letters from them. Even had time for a game of basketball in my corduroys and cikguish shirt.


Anyway...I HAVE YET TO WATCH THE 5th POTTER MOVIE. Since the third movie....watching harry potter has kinda lost its appeal to me. Its become one of those movies which u watch cos you have nothing else to do..to me at least. Honestly, bro was adamant about NOT watching the movie


Bro: Lets go for a movie tomorrow
Me : Harry Potter? Yet to watch it.
Bro: Yucks. I wanna watch Transformers
Me : Okies.


See!? Absolutely no enthusiasm for the movie. This extends to the book as well. Only dad n sis were excited on the release date (today) and we got the book from Carrefour Kepong (near my house) while doing our weekly grocery shopping at around 7.00pm. Totally forgot about the book during dinner out and only realised i've got it when sis screamed "I WANT TO READ IT FIRST!!"

So, she's got it now...happily lost in the world of Potter-Mania.

Bro on the other hand.......

Me :You want the book after she's done?
Bro: Nopes.Have yet to read the 6th book.
Me : Its been collecting dust on our bookcase for over 2 years you know....
Bro: So?


Like i said. Potter-Mania is subdued here. Bro and I have been reduced to arguing who will read Tom Clancy's "Net Force" which i picked up at a second hand bookstore....:)