Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Loving This

Started work the very day after exams ended. MAJOR BUMMER. I missed heck a lot of PE1 meet ups and had to turn down a lot of outings with pals cause of a monosyllable word..WORK.

Ah well. Am done with it now. Free . Free to enjoy the birds and the bees.
*hang on, that didn't sound right*. Anyway. I celebrated my first free week since the final Chem paper by sitting down and reading the entire 7th Potter book in one night (9pm to 3am).


surprisingly.........


It was good! Not a literary masterpiece of course, but it had one element that that the fourth, fifth n the sixth book didn't have.......ENTERTAINMENT!!! It actually had me hooked on every page, wasn't draggy , and kept me up till 3am like a good Frederick Forsyth novel, (only The Day Of The Jackal had me up this late).

And, i have resumed my late night TV watching again....cause i no longer need to wake up at 5.30 to make it to work early enough to fire up the servers and all the comps in the lab. Its the best thing to do. Seriously. Watching TV at about 12 till 2 or 3am is good. The house is quiet. No one disturbs you, and they put good movies then..or good documentaries. Worse come to worse, just stuff a DVD into the player and watch.






Cheers Mates!!