Monday, July 23, 2007

A Post For My Students

I've decided to do the font in red...if its not red, please don't post comments about it cause after all....i am colour blind.

I have taught at my old alma mater for five weeks. Now, i think a post about my students is in order especially after one of them asked me about doing one:

Nicholas : Yo, teach. You've got a blog?
Me : Yeaps.
Nicholas : How about featuring me on it?
Me : Ok

so, here it is...........

from left to right: Nicholas, Shou Yii & Clement, my 4K students



My 4K students with the old noodle-hair (phrase coined by nicholas)



4K students




I say one thing about my form 5 and form 4 students. NEVER HAD TROUBLE WITH THEM. I expected a bit of joking and ragging..me being only 2 years older than them and looking quite nerdy. But surprisingly......they actually listened and took down my notes! I NEVER HAD TO SHOUT IN THEIR CLASS! Very obedient students except one whom was plump too lazy to even take down notes.
So, here's to you chaps in 4K, 4T, 5K & 5T....Thanks!





Cheers Mates!!