Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tis the season to be injured....










Over the past 3 years, i have done the following:




1) Busted my right ankle after a stupid tackle during football in Form 5

2) Stepped while in full flight on a baby durian, totalling my LEFT ankle causing me to hobble about for nearly a month before the A Lvl finals

3) Miskicked a football , reigniting my right ankle injury.

4) Fallen onto concrete KNEE first after a mistimed basketball layup.

5) Fallen headfirst onto rocks after taking a spectacular tumble on my bike in Bukit Timah (thank god for my Giro helmet) , wrenching my right shoulder and having my left knee crumple under the weight of the bike as it followed my body.


I swear, though the face twisting pain was existant, no lasting injury remained, until quite recently everything is starting to give way.

My right shoulder is feeling stiff of late since i started cycling long distance a lot.

My ankle pains have returned , especially during badminton and football (i skipped last week's badminton cause of it).

My right knee hurts, though its not stopped me from cycling every other day.


Excuse the whining, but its frustrating. Not very much the pain, cause its pretty much minimal, but its the body parts working issue. They just don't want to be pushed anymore.

I FEEL OLD :(

Perhaps its high time i really spent and went to see a good physio. This cannot be prolonged anymore.




Cheers from a very frustrated and injured,


Matrix