Thursday, April 2, 2009

There is Progress!

Week 3 since enjoying the feeling of bone poking its way through my forearm and:


1) the 7 and 10 cm cuts in my arm (to insert steel plates) have fully healed (only scab and battle scars left).



2) finished almost all of the ridiculous admin work to postpone my graduation and to make sure my grades this sem do not register a big fat zero.



3) Finally succeded in scrunching a stressball properly with my right hand.



4) forced myself to write a bit more smoothly so come exam i can probably still write in in ......mmmm.....a day....



5) DONE EVERYTHING ON MY OWN!   *beams*.    Including mastering proper teeth brushing and shaving with my left hand in 2 days after hospital discharge, wearing pants and buttoned shirts and decent formal wear (for a presentation) with one hand and moving my bed with my left hand so that i can sleep under the fan.



6) LED MY LIFE AS USUAL!  (including going out for drinks , movies, looking for medical aids , completing homework (some of it) and showing people that its not that big deal of an injury anyway. Its only 2 months away from full strength :P




7) I am getting tired of telling people about what happened though.



8) I still cannot use a fork and a knife POLITELY. What i do resembles how leatherface chainsaws his victims (Re: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre).



There is progress.....watch this space for more :P




Cheers from the,


Matrix