Thursday, March 4, 2010

Its going to be an interesting day...

I'm sitting at a Starbucks near gate C3 (freeloading actually on the wifi and seats without buying anything) waiting for my flight out to Singapore from KL. Being back, even if it was for only 2 days was awesome. Good food, taking care of sister (its not bad at all, we watched a movie and all) and air conditioned room comforts.

I will be at work within the next 3 hours, to meet a deadline for this power plant optimisation software set by my boss. Plant's up and running in Vietnam and i really hope to be able to go on site (i think i will actually seeing noone else apart from my partner and me know how to handle anything in this project).

Today will end with an awesome thigh burning workout on the mongrel bike around NTU before dinner to whip myself into shape for a ride to Faber and to burn the calories i've been packing in since i got home 2 days ago.


Cheers from the,


Matrix