Monday, September 15, 2008

Wishlist

Righto,

Was walking back to my room on friday with Audrey and Boon Chong (NTU pals), when i got into one of those fantasy modes..........probably cos i had watched Iron Man TWICE that week on my laptop.

Tony Stark is cool and Gwyneth Paltrow was wow.....period

Honestly though, I never fancied Paltrow ever until this movie. Pepper Potts, an ultra professional, smart with a soft spot under the business look was scarily quite appealing. I do admit, I do find women with brains, women who can ACTUALLY debate on politics and challenge me intellectually on any topic quite attractive.

*cough*

Ok, back to the post.

So i have finally decided what i want to do with my future billions. By which i mean the part of the billions not put into some high flying portfolios, invested in bonds or whatever new wealth management plans out there at the moment (I admit, i am not financially savvy, apart from the fact that yes, when you're rich, get a wealth management consultant to start getting your unused billions to earn you more billions, instead of letting the cash devalue itself....inflation is a killer these days)

Ok...no more digressing...

I will have a red brickwork villa with white lattic windows on a cliff overlooking a lovely blue sea somewhere in New Zealand or the British Isles. Or even Canada.....i like their universal health care.

The house will have 10 square Kms of land, enough space for me to build at least 10km of track to open up my Bugatti Veyron on.......cause there is the possibility i might not get a driving license, ergo, the need for an in house track.

My home will be monitored by an AI software like Jarvis which Tony Stark has. It will be platform independent, and can run on anything i want it to, my new Mac Pcs or my flying suit.



YES.......I will have a flying suit. Just because its cool. And hey, i might want to go spelunking one day, it might come in handy for.....ermm..........flying in caves when i get too lazy to crawl.

My garage will house 3 categories of vehicles. Sports cars, luxury cars, and motorbikes XDXDXD
I will have a Bugatti Veyron, a Jaguar XK, an Aston Martin Vanquish, a Porsche 911 Carerra GT and a BMW M3 ..........at the very least.

And for everyday driving, i would need at least a Bentley Arnage Red Lable, because i think Rolls Royce is a bit too common.........

Of course, if space is a problem, the garage will be underground. And yes, the Aston Martin will have machine guns coming out of its bonnet.....cause i think its cool too, and i can shoot........................................stuff........like....erm.......Badawi or Najib, if they come nosing around.

I will have at least one cordon bleau chef with me at all times, plus my mom, cos i love her cooking.

OH, and definitely this will be in.........
.
.
.
.
A room filled with chocolates. Its smart too. Jarvis will track my chocolate consumption and based on my rate of consumption of certain brands, will tailor the selection automatically via online ordering of chocs which match my tongue.

And the choc room will be configured with a teleportation device calibrated to teleport anywhere within the house. Depending on my consumption rate, to keep me from dying of diabetes or high blood cholestrol related maladies, the room will be teleported away to some hidden spot everytime i want to eat chocs, so i will get exercise when looking for the room, thus allowing me to eat guilt free XD.

Okies, now back to Fluid Mechanics,

Cheers from

The Matrix