Friday, August 22, 2008

Freaky Bus Ride

I went out with a really old friend an hour ago for dinner at VivoCity after a 4 click run with him around campus. Shared 3 Carl's Jr burgers between us , bitched and ranted about people and stupidity of the world in general , unsuccessfully went to look for black formal shoes which are withing my budget...
.
.
.
.
.
.................boring no? The highlight is the bus ride back at about 12 midnight during this month, which most of you Chinese readers would know as the Hungry Ghost Month.


After getting off the MRT, i boarded an empty bus alone back to campus and sat on top (its a double decker) to enjoy the view and the peace and quiet.

Now, the bus goes through this seculded part of campus, with a few halls along it. NTU readers would be familiar with the road along halls 11,12,15 and NIE. Now, the route along NIE (national institute of education) is deserted at night with a forest on one side and the bus went along the road there.

What happened next is something i will swear happened. I admit, I am a total non believer of the existance of ghosts and goblins and what not, before i go on.

What happened was this. I turned to the left window (was sitting on the right) and looked out at the NIE campus, and i saw this figure sitting behind me on the left row of seats, OUT OF THE CORNER OF MY EYE. So i turned around the see who it was, and then no one was there.

I shrugged it off and continued listening to my mp3 player.

And then THIS happened:

I FELT A VERY OBVIOUS FORCE STROKING MY HAIR.

Did not turn around this time, leapt up and ran down the stairs to the lower section and sat near the driver.

I am guessing I am so hot nowadays even ghouls want to feel me up XD. (I admit i have been working out..XD)

So anyway, bottom line is, what on earth happened? Do ghouls in fact exist? Me am very confused that I have made an observation which has shaken the foundations of my main idea that ghouls belong to the realms of "True Singaporean Ghost Stories" books.

And it does not help that that such things have happened to people waling or being on that part of campus during the 7th month of the lunar calendar.

Gah you ghouls! Can't you come as a hot indian lady at least? Maybe a Deepika Padukone lookalike??

Deepika Padukone is gorgeous



Cheers from

Matrix