Saturday, April 19, 2008

Final Week

Its been quite a ride. One year down already with 3 left to go. 2 more until i start my industrial attachement. 3 years left till i start work and come to accept the inevitable.......

FUN AND GAMES END SOON.

.........or do they?


I for one refuse to accept that life after uni is hell as the profs claim. Or that uni is the best time of our lives.

I refuse to acknowledge the fact that life can't be a ball....and if it is.....you can't get that Bugatti Veyron you have always wanted....or that room filled with Godivas.

So, what are my plans after this ones year of uni? What shall i do to make the 3 years to come seem longer and to enjoy them with as a teen would (I still refuse to admit i'm going to be 20 soon.....lets just keep it at 19 + 1 years old.......i would highly recommend you drop the + 1 bit though).


Having said that i would like you all to forget the last bit about me talking about wanting to talk about life after this one year. I'm just lazy to reedit this post and it would help if you all had a brief moment of amnesia or something.

Worse comes to worse, run headlong into a wall and hope for the best.................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuva's Big Plans For The Hols

1) Grab a train home on Sunday or Friday after the Physics Final on Thursday. Man Utd is playing Chelsea on Saturday and i do not want to miss that.

2) Watch Man Utd tear apart Barcelona the morning before the Physics Final.

3) Stay in KL for a week before heading back to campus on the 3rd or the 4th of May for the Special Semester

4) Catch up on missed movies with old friends during one week

5) Give Jeremy, Karam, BAK, Hsien Hooi, Bernard, Ravin, whoever i can get hold off , a call or something. Been too long. Waaaaay too long.

6) Make holiday plans for Singaporean chaps . A stay in KL and Penang over 3 or 4 days probably in June.

7) Learn French during Special Semester.....and then learn to curse like the Merovingian in the Matrix Reloaded....which incidentally happens to be the words on my all time fave shirt.

8) Take cursing to an all new level by using the snooty French accent and language. And wear the Matrix shirt while doing it for more effect.

9) Go on holiday with PE1 peeps in July.

10) Go on holiday with parents (hopefully they won't take a solo one by themselves leaving bro and me at home with sis).

11) Cash in on wages from job before uni. Get a 500 Gb external Hard Drive for my IBM. Spend the rest on holiday with peeps.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On an off note...once again shall i spend my birthday without any special occasion. Its has been an unfortunate fact that i was to be born on a date during which something is happening. Throughout school life it was always exams. Now its a special semester.

Ah well.....i shall go out and bully Vee or Boon Chong or someone to get me a cake or something. Or at least get me a char siew pau. I need a char siew pau. Ages since i had one.

Since i'm on the topic of birthdays, i'll continue anyway.

I'm going to be 20. Ooops.

Stop reading now and have a bout of amnesia please. Or go slam your head on a wall.......
.
.
.
.

I'm going ot be 19.....+1 years old. So i think i'll get a little grateful here for the things i have at the moment.

*Takes look around room*

Righto. I'll just go ahead and thank the years....

1) Thanks for making me immune to a dusty environment. Helps me live under the pile of clothes and books in my room.....and that weird green stuff on my football socks outside.

2) Thanks for helping me realise that the green stuff is not good and that i need to soak those socks.

3) That being said...thanks for not giving me a heart attack or a sugar OD from consuming all those 375 g jars of Nutella Walnut Choco Spread.

4) Thanks for giving me hair and not taking it away........*unlike my poor bro*......but could you just NOT make it grow a little too long? Sure the Wolverine hairdo is cool and all..but it kinda feels like i have been electrocuted.

5) Thank you Prof Fedor for giving us an easy Math paper. Though i wish you had asked about surface integrals....would have made all that studying not feel like a complete waste of time.


Its 3 am, and i have to prepare for my Computing paper on Monday.

Cheers!