Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another random post, I refuse to let my blog die

1)Bloody exams are a month away..........and they don't let you forget it (profs i mean).

2) My team lost two games in a row in the Malaysian Futsal League, the first one being an ugly one involving the team having no substitutes and being forced to play 4 against 6 for 15 minutes as a friend and I walked off for a while to clear our heads........after getting the ball and an elbow slammed into our spectacled faces.

3) My room is bloody dusty and i saw a praying mantis sleeping on the window sill.

4) I have gone through three 375 gram bottles of fabulously decadent NUTELLA.

5) My roomie and I now go through 4 litres of fresh milk every week, usually mixed with a shit load of cadbury's chocolate or coffee.

6) The tuna in the fridge went bad.

7) I have started running 5 kms every 3 days at 11pm around campus.

8) Am finding out quickly that the bloody Rubik's cube in my room is insolvable without knowing the set number of methods. Gah.

9) Went out with Vee for non-NTU food on Saturday. Am starting to like grilled korean mackerel.

10) My roomie does not sleep for two days in a row at times. The art school really takes it out on you.

11) Am hoping the opposition back home don't screw it up y fighting among themselves in their respective states.

12) Am hoping the September Singaporean Grand Prix is free cos its a street race anyway.

13) Am hoping Rafael Nadal becomes world number 1. Screw Federer.

14) Am wishing i had time to go for Incubus's and Maroon 5's concert. Bloody exams and projects.

15) Wishing Incubus and Maroon 5 come to KL in June when i go home.

16) Lastly, i love the dude who lives in this room on campus:



i love this dude