Tuesday, October 9, 2007

long overdue pictures

Owe you people pictures of life in NTU so far......





Hall supper band performance...dude's singing Linkin Park's 'Numb'......instruments were good...singing...bad.


hall supper performance......no idea what is going on..people just started dancing o.O

Love the lighting here effect here.

Stage made of cafeteria tables......not bad.


Ooh la la......IBM's military standard T-61....from the Thinkpad series. Ugly beast, but fantastic performance and reliability.

My current favourite way to indulge myself.



View of the corridor outside my room


View of Halls of Residence 9....ignore dirty laundry please.


I like to pamper my lappy.

The IBM in action. Its extremely light btw, only 1.9kg, thanks to the magnesium alloy body


Muahahahahaha.



My brand new Adidas Predator Absalodo TRX..the same boots worn by David Beckham. Cheap here in Singapore.




All photos are taken using the fabulous Samsung SGH-Z240


cheers mates!